Who does not want success in their life? everyone needs it most one or another way.
Here are the some best Free or cheap tools which will make start-up company`s life very much easier.
Have a look on the below list,
Data/Web Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics – For tracking web traffic and goals and for optimizing experiences.
- Maptive – For quickly data interpretation and action upon complex location-based data.
- Moz – For optimizing SEO, word-of-mouth, and brand awareness.
- Chartio – For organizing and understanding business intelligence data.
- Mint – Manage referrals, visits, pages, searches and feeds to find out where the most interest is being generated.
Video/Email/ Marketing Tools
- Wyzowl – No technical skills or resources? No problem. Wyzowl creates quality animated, website and app videos that include professional scriptwriting, graphics, animation, voiceover and music services.
- Periscope – Download the app to capture live footage of an event and upload to your social platforms.
- Pencil2D -A free animation software that will help you hand draw graphics to animate.
- Jing – Screen capture software that will let you record various screens from your website.
- MailChimp – Use email templates to create various campaigns, set up email workflows and trigger emails based on customer behaviour.
- Campaign Monitor– Create, send and measure the impact of your campaigns using this platform.
- Leadsius – This is ideal for startups on a small budget, the platform is free to use and lets you design and build email campaigns using drag and drop.
- Emma -Choose from 40 professionally designed templates and integrate with other apps including Bigstock, Aviary and Google Analytics.
- SumoMe – For capturing and nurturing website leads, boosting traffic, and increasing brand awareness.
- Kissmetrics – For increasing website conversions, tracking analytics, and personalizing experiences.
- Adwords – For spreading the word about your business on Google through advertising.
- Optimizely – For running A/B tests that help you optimize your website and influence interactions.
- Content Marketer – For promoting your blog content, connecting with influencers, building relationships, and increasing traffic.
Project Management Tools
- Basecamp – For project management and communication across multiple teams and departments.
- Asana – For project management and communication within your company or department.
- Trello – For personal project management or smaller team-based project management.
- Evernote – For personal project management.
- Voxer – For team communication.
- Kanbantool – A visual board with projects, tracking and analytics capabilities.
Social Media Tools
- Buffer – Stagger your content throughout the day, schedule way ahead of time and analyse the reach of your post
- Buzzsumo – For curating top-performing content.
- Canva – For designing graphics for social media, blog posts, and your website.
- Flare – For increasing social shares and engagement.
- Narrow – For building a targeted following on Twitter.
- Hootsuite Integrates with Twitter, Facebook and Google+, create campaigns, analyse when your audience is most engaged, and automate publishing.
- Bitly – You may know this as a link shortening tool, but you can also manage your social platforms for free!
Customer Support Tools
- Groove – For helping and interacting with customers.
- HelpScout – For nurturing and improving relationships with customers.
- Zendesk – For building a help center and providing live chat.
- Intercom – For automating and optimizing prospect interaction and customer support.
- Help.com – For customer support and lead management.
- RescueTime – For tracking your time, eliminating distractions, and optimizing your daily productivity.
- AnyDo – For building personal and professional task lists.
- Toggl – For tracking time and optimizing productivity across your team.
- Google Drive – For sharing documents, collaborating with team members, and working from anywhere.
- Pocket – For saving helpful resources and reading them at a later time.
- OnePageCRM: Track emails, save tasks, create notes and manage leads.
- HubSpot: Store contacts and companies, track deals, manage tasks, create custom fields and personalise views.
- Salesforce: The most popular CRM solution, Salesforce is a comprehensive tool to manage each customer.
- Nimble: Ideal for startups, this software pulls in data from social networks, calendars, and email to help you effectively manage your contacts.
- Survey Monkey: A popular platform that offers various packages and nicely designed surveys to embed on your site.
- Typeform: A simple way to create a survey and the free version includes unlimited questions.
- Google Forms: Make it your own with custom logo and branding options, unlimited surveys – all for free.
Employee Management Tools
- Slack – For communicating with your team and departments.
- TinyPulse – For keeping a pulse on employee happiness and loyalty.
- AnyPerk – For showing employee appreciation and praise.
- When I Work – For building employee schedules and communicating with your team.
- Jazz – For hiring and onboarding your employees.
Cloud Storage Tools
- Dropbox: Trusted by 130,000 businesses to share, store, collaborate and manage company data.
- Google Cloud: A reliable service that’s built to scale as you grow, and you only need to pay for what you use.
- SugarSync: Use from any device and backup and access your files using your existing folder structure.
I hope you would like tools,
Enjoy and share your recommended tools in the comment box.